Published: Thursday, 09 July 2015 16:24
Written by Super User
Covenant of God with Abram
Genesis 12:1-3 Now the Lord had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you.
I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
- God gives an order to Abraham to leave his/her/its homeland;
- Abraham obeys blindness his creator without asking questions;
- God promises big blessings to Abraham;
- Here Abraham must first obey and must submit to God if he would like to see God's promises to be fulfilled;
- Abraham obeys and was abundantly blessed